Firefighters in Manchester CT, retreat down the ladder after opening a hole in the roof in this burning home on Main Street in Manchester, Thursday, June 3, 2004, the 2 alarm blaze heavily damaged the house but no one was hurt, 1 dog was rescued and treated for smoke inhalation on scene. (AP Photo/Journal Inquirer, Jim Michaud)
Need an award winning photographer? Jim Michaud, 860-872-3023 - Like my work? Preview what I'm working on for the JI, daily. News, features and more at my Facebook Page. Just select my Facebook icon or the Facebook tab (above) and friend me. I post pix and or video daily.